Welcome to Amaia Steps BICUTAN, a modern and contemporary inspired mid-rise residential project with support retail shops set against the tranquil surroundings of Parañaque City. Breathe life into spaciously designed units ranging from Studio, De Luxe to Premier.
At Amaia Land, easy and flexible payment terms are offered so you can finally have the chance to have your own home. So take the right step, now!
Size of units: 23 – 42 sqm.
No. of Buildings: 6
No. of Residential Units: 1400 units
No. of Floors: 8
Amaia Steps Bicutan is a MID-RISE project of Amaia Land Corp. located along West Service Road corner Sun Valley Drive, Brgy. Sun Valley, Paranaque City
- Less than 2 kilometers away from Bicutan exit of South Luzon Expressway.
- Transport Stations are readily available in the area such as taxis, tricycles, jeepneys and shuttle services.
- Immediate establishments in the area are SM Bicutan, Robinson’s Supermarket and Bicutan Public Market.
It is nearby the COMMERCIAL PLACES like:
- SM Bicutan
- Robinson’s Supermarket
- Bicutan Public Market
- FTI (90 hectare property recently acquired by Ayala Land)
Amaia Steps Bicutan Phase 1 has a total of 6 buildings. Each building will have an elevator
The building are designed utilizing an L shape, which provides a more attractive configuration versus the standard linear shape. This also provides an opportunity to feature a central landscapped area between the buildings.
Amaia Steps Bicutan – Floor Plans
Amaia Steps Bicutan – Unit Deliverables
- Main gate located along a new perimeter road to be constructed at the South East portion
- Secondary gate will be available along West Service Road
- Compliant provisions for water supply, drainage, and electrical power supply
- Perimeter Fence
- Mailbox per unit
- Function Rooms
- Swimming Pools
- Children’s Play Area
- Landscapped Gardens
- Basketball Court
- Retail Shops at the Stores
- Jogging Loop
- Reading Nooks
- Central Courtyard
- Main Lobby
- Individual Mailboxes
- Natural-Ventilated Hallways
*Notes Prices may change upon the date of the inquire.. Get update quote below